Category : Movie Trailer
Month: February 2014
- February 28, 2014
Category : Thought
- Winner – Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street
- Runner-up – Matthew McConaughey – Dallas Buyers Club
- My choice – Joaquin Phoenix – Her
Best Supporting Actor
- Winner – Jared Leto – Dallas Buyers Club
- Runner-up – Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street
- My choice – Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street
- Winner – Cate Blanchett – Blue Jasmine
- Runner-up – Sandra Bullock – Gravity
- My choice – Scarlett Johannson – Don Jon
Best Supporting Actress
- Winner – Jennifer Lawrence – American Hustle
- Runner-up – June Squibb – Nebraska
- My choice – Jennifer Lawrence – American Hustle
- Winner – Alfonso Cuaron – Gravity
- Runner-up – Martin Scorsese – The Wolf of Wall Street
- My choice – Spike Jonze – Her
- February 27, 2014
Category : Sports
- Michael Vick (Phi) – The Jets are interested & he could be a nice backup for Geno.
- Josh McCown (Chi) – The Bucs could grab him and start a nice quarterback competition.
- Josh Freeman (Min) – Speaking of the Bucs. I don’t see anyone slobbering over Freeman.
- Maurice Jones-Drew (Jax) – I predict MJD won’t find a starting job by season’s beginning.
- Knowshon Moreno (Den) – With Montee Ball in the backfield Denver can let Moreno go.
- Ben Tate (Hou) – Look for Arian Foster’s competent backup to take his talent to Cleveland.
- Darren McFadden (Oak) – Would Cincinnati’s backfield be too crowded for Run DMC?
- Eric Decker (Den) – The Broncos just don’t have the money for him, but the Raiders do.
- Hakeem Nicks (NYG) – Almost definitely out, the Panthers could be his team in 2014.
- Anquan Boldin (SF) – I think he stays a Niner, but he’s getting too old to be great.
- Jeremy Maclin (Phi) – He’s coming off an injury, could be a steal for whoever gets him.
- James Jones (GB) – He wants to re-sign, and who wouldn’t given his quarterback.
- Jimmy Graham (NO) – Almost guaranteed that the Saints will franchise him immediately.
- Dennis Pitta (Bal) – Again, no drama, should be re-signed soon, too talented to let go.
- Fred Davis (Was) – Suspended indefinitely and should be a free agent still come 2015.
- Jermichael Finley (GB) – Could be the best TE actually available on the market.
- Branden Albert (KC) – Someone who deserves the money & will get re-signed.
- Eugene Monroe (Bal) – If Albert stays look for the Cardinals to pursue Monroe.
- Jared Veldheer (Oak) – And if all that happens, look for the Dolphins to look here.
- Greg Hardy (Car) – I think the Panthers keep Hardy, a sack machine the last 2 years.
- Jared Allen (Min) – A monster, but getting older. Denver or Oakland perhaps?
- Michael Johnson (Cin) – He had a down year, but he’s young and very talented.
- Jason Hatcher (Dal) – Look for the Browns to get this 3-4 defensive end.
- Lamarr Houston (Oak) – The Raiders will keep him if they get beat out for Allen.
- Brian Orakpo (Was) – He had a great bounce-back year, I think the Redskins keep him.
- Shaun Phillips (Den) – A great year with Denver, but they’d prefer to have Allen.
- London Fletcher (Was) – At 38, I don’t see a team signing him to any contract.
- Karlos Dansby (Ari) – Will stay in Arizona where he started his career.
- Jairus Byrd (Buf) – The Bills won’t franchise him again & he’ll end up in Chicago.
- T.J. Ward (Cle) – He is an up-and-coming safety who the Browns need to keep.
- Brent Grimes (Mia) – Grimes had a great first year in Miami and will re-sign.
- Vontae Davis (Ind) – Would be a great fit in Denver if they lose DomRC.
- February 26, 2014
My rating: ✰
- February 25, 2014
Category : DVD Review
✰ – Content
✰ ✰ ✰ – Video
✰ ✰ ✰ – Audio
✰ ✰ ✰ – Extras
✰ – Replay
- February 24, 2014
My rating: ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰